Saturday, October 22, 2011

Looks Good - Handmade Teddy Bears




Sara sent me some info on some neat teddy bears on etsy.com. She went to school with the artist and thought that this would be something neat for me to share with all of you.

These teddy bears are made by a girl named Jenny Smith. They are absolutely adorable and very unique. They are handmade and come straight from West Hollywood!

They are a bit pricey (range from $30 to $155), but if you are looking for that unique gift to get that special little one, this just may be what you are looking for.

Check out her shop at www.etsy.com/shop/jennysmith1.

Thanks Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)