Saturday, October 29, 2011

Other Favourites - Kidorable



Kidorable is a company that makes "adorable" kids items such as raincoats, boots, backpacks, bookends, towels and more. They focus on a variety of styles like ladybugs, dinosaurs, firemen, fairies, frogs, etc.

I often see their items up on the discount baby websites and I am extremely interested in their hooded towels. I would love to get H a fireman one and P a butterfly (both pictured above).

I love the bright colours they use and their themes would entice any child.

Take a quick look at their site to see if they have anything that would interest your little one at www.kidorable.com

Shipping to Canada is a flat rate of $15.00, and isn't that bad if you purchase a few items or go in with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)