Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Looks Good - The Juppy



I saw this interesting contraption on one of the baby sites today that I thought I would share with all of you - The Juppy.

Basically, it is a baby walker for 6-9 month olds that you hold on to as they walk. This eliminates you hunching over holding their arms or hands to help them. It kind of reminds me of a grocery bag, where your child sits in the bag and you hold the handles.

Some features of the juppy is that they fold up easily so they can fit in a purse, are machine washable, come in blue, pink or black and for a bit more money you can even get yours personalized with your child's name. They sell on their website for $29.95 USD.

Not sure that I am 100% sold, but I thought I would throw the product out there for all of you to consider.

Check it out at www.thejuppy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)