Monday, November 22, 2010

Favourite Websites - Baby Wit


Remember those skull shoes that I just couldn't live without? Well they finally arrived, but unfortunately there was a small mixup and I was sent the wrong pair. I politely emailed the company (hey, mistakes happen) and they got back to me telling me to keep the incorrect pair and that they were sending me the correct ones right away! So now I have 2 pairs of skull shoes for the price of one! What great customer service!

Please check out their website www.babywit.com - they have a variety of funky and unique items for babies, toddlers, kids, men, women and dogs! They offer things that I have never seen anywhere else! Lots of vintage and rock apparel, toys, shoes - you name it!

I am so happy with how my order was dealt with that I cannot wait to order from them again! Their shipping was also reasonable and my order arrived promptly!

Thanks Baby Wit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)