Thursday, December 23, 2010

Favourite Books - Alphabet, Heads and Tails by Matthew Van Fleet




Hudson's all time favourite books at the moment are these animal books by Matthew Van Fleet. They have lift the flap pages, moving pages, touch and feel pages and more. These are his go to books and they are so well loved that some parts have actually broken off and we have had to glue them back. They are great for animal recognition as well as colours, textures, etc.

I purchased my first two from Costco, Alphabet and Heads, but for Christmas I picked him up a third, Tails, from Chapters.

If you are looking for a fun animal series, definitely check these ones out! Right now they are 24% off if your purchase them online from Chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)