Thursday, December 2, 2010

Favourite Website - Shutterfly


Andrea shares one of her favourite websites:

"I am obsessed with a website called Shutterfly. It is a photography website that allows you to do many things with your photographs. I have made photobooks, calendars and story books with my pics. The photobooks allow you to be very creative with your pics, sort of like scrapbooking online! I have made 4 books for J already and I know these books will be something he will love to look at forever. There are many options for covers and sizes of books. I chose the leather bound books and they are very nice. For Christmas I created a family calendar and a desk calendar for my husband, all full of pics of J. One of the fun features of the family calendar is it allows you to download pics of family members and friends and print them on the calendar date of their birthday. Great for kids who can't read yet. For Christmas this year, I created two storybooks for my 3 year old nephews. One is a Diego Adventure and the other is a Sesame Street Adventure. In these books your child's name and pictures are part of the book. Again, a great gift that kids will enjoy for a long time. I find that this website is very easy to use and they always have sales. Unfortunately the shipping sales only apply to the United States but the other sales apply to all. Check it out! It's a fun website."

Thanks Andrea, I have had NO time for scrapbooking, but perhaps this is another option. Will definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)