Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bathtime Favourites - Safety First Bath Pal Thermometer


I couldn't give H a bath without this fave! It is a duck thermometer that floats in your tub. It has a temperature strip on it that ranges from 29 to 38 degrees and as long as the water temp shows up on the strip it is good for baby.

We tend to fill the tub with water closer to the warmer end of the strip, but when H was smaller we went cooler.

I like that it is kind of a no-brainer, as long as I see a temperature show up on the strip I feel safe that the water is good for H. Of course, I always put my hand in to test it, but with this thermometer you don't have to worry about being exact.

We also received a duck that just told you if the water was too hot or cold - but I like having an exact temperature and the scale to see where that temperature fits.

I can see myself using this for many years to come! Pick one up at Toys R Us for just $5.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)