Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Favourites - Seasons UV Clothing


As I was reading through my Today's Parent the other night, during my ten minutes of free time, I came across an article/advertisement for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) clothing. I am always looking for ways to protect H from the sun as a) he is very fair skinned like his mama b) he loves to be outside for most of the day and c) we have a pool. So far, I have picked him up a few shirts that are sun protective from Bonnie Togs and Zehrs (Joe Fresh). (Just so you know, the rash guard shirts from Old Navy are not UVA or UVB protective.)

The article in TP states that their clothing, "...blocks harmful UV rays and has designs that darken as the sun strengthens, reminding parents to reapply sunscreen..." They make hats, swimsuits, shorts, shirts and more - which come in fun colours and designs. (I especially like the Superman line for boys pictured above)

Now that I have had a chance to check out their website, I also realize that I have seen their products before - on one of my mommy deals websites. So if you are interested in getting one of these items, you can either check out their website at http://www.seasons-uv.com or wait patiently for them to go on half price again on one of those websites.

I cannot say that this is one of my faves, but it is definitely a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)