Monday, April 11, 2011

Canadian Favourites - Little Monkey Doodles



Now that Hs big boy room is all done, we have been searching for a cute door sign with his name. With my new obsession with etsy I decided to search and see what I could find there. I found this amazing woman, here in Ontario, that designs beautiful wall art and door signs - Little Monkey Doodles. She hand draws the pictures first, then converts them to digital where she then adds colour and some shading. She uses bright and vibrant colours and great graphics that are really eye-catching! (Her prices are also very reasonable too! and so is her shipping)

While searching her site I found a whole bunch of things that both myself and my girlfriends would love for our kids. Things like ladybugs, monkeys, transportation, owls, etc.

Tonight I am going to order H the race car door sign above and I can customize the font and its colour for his name and the ribbon it hangs on!!! I can also pick the colour of the two cars and the numbers on them!

If you are looking for some of the same thing check out her work at www.etsy.com/shop/LittleMonkeyDoodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)