Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just for Moms - The Broken Plate





I came across this etsy shop in my Canadian Family magazine and while searching aimlessly online and I just LOVE the pieces this woman makes.

She takes chipped pieces of china and turns them into necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc. Each piece is wrapped in black (lead free) silver solder.

You can look through her selection online at www.etsy.com/shop/TheBrokenPlate?ref=top_trail or you can even send her your own piece of broken china and she will custom make a piece for you.

Her jewellery is beautiful and unique and I think it would make a great gift for that special friend who seems to have everything and need nothing.

Check out her amazing work at the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)