Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Looks Good - Sadie Lucille




While searching for Hs name plaque for his bedroom door I came across this company that specializes in wall decor for the home. They make a variety of signs such as wood, vinyl, frame art, car decals and even t-shirt stickers.

What really caught my eye were their vinyl sayings like the one about family above ($28.00), the wood signs - baby sleeping ($15.00) and the t-shirt stickers ($14.99). They have a wide range of sayings and the prices are quite reasonable too!

There are so many products that I love on this site and could spend a lot of money decorating my home with them.

Check them out at www.sadielucille.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)