Thursday, April 7, 2011

Summer Favourites - Kinderville Silicone Popsicle Set


I am so excited! My new Kinderville Popsicle set arrived today in the mail. I had purchased these for half price off of one of my baby sites and have been anxiously awaiting their arrival. The nicer weather that arrived today is definitely getting me thinking about cool summer treats!

These silicone popsicle molds are BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free. They are tapered to make pushing them up easier, stickless and are dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and microwave safe (although I wonder why you would put them in a microwave??) They come in a set of four and each popsicle mold has its own lid. They came with some instructions and when I looked at them briefly this evening, there are fill lines that you need to pay attention to and what not.

Kinderville also sells other similar items like storage jars, bowls, cups, freezer trays and divided plates - all silicone.

The popsicle molds sell for $24.99 (which is a bit pricey) but all of the reviews say that they are totally worth it. (I paid half price for mine!!)

They are available at a bunch of online stores, but you can first check out all of their items at www.kinder-ville.com.

I am hoping to give them a try this weekend and will post more of my thoughts very soon!

Bring on the SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)