Sunday, April 24, 2011

Favourite Update - Kinderville Silicone Popsicle Molds



We finally got around to trying out our new popsicle molds today - even though I had made the popsiciles over two weeks ago (the day after receiving them in the mail)! Boy, were they a hit! H loved them (just bananas, strawberries and apple juice blended in the magic bullet).

Here is what I really liked about them:
1. They were basically mess free as the popsicle stays inside of the holder while you eat it.
2. If H hadn't have finished it all, I could have just put the lid back on it and saved it for later.
3. Because the popsicle was inside of the holder, it was fairly easy for H to push it up (and fun too!)

This definitely is the best way to eat a popsicle and I like how I know exactly what is in it!

I would highly suggest ordering these if your little one enjoys cold treats as much as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)