Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Looks Good - 3 Sprouts Organizers




I have this dream that one day I will be totally organized... but I don't think it is ever going to happen! :) I do love it, however, when I come across cute organizational items that could make my life easier.

I came across these organizers awhile back and thought they were just the cutest things. I love the animals they use (e.g., monkeys, bears, owls, elephants, etc.) and the fact that their products are eco-friendly and are made from organic cotton. They offer neat organizational items like storage bins, wall organizers and caddies as well some other fun items like hooded towels, picture frames and art smocks.

You can find 3 sprouts products in a variety of baby stores across Canada and the US and they are also available online.

None of these items fit with either of my kids' themes, but these would make a great gift for someone who had an animal or forest theme in one of their rooms.

Check them out at www.3sprouts.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)