Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just For Moms - Canadian Family Magazine


Ever since I had H two years ago I have been subscribing to Today's Parent. When it arrives it sits for a few days beside my bed before I get a chance to actually open it. I have found the articles ok - but I can get through the magazine in about an hour and really don't feel like I learned one thing from it.

This year, from the suggestion of my friend Dawn, I did not renew my Today's Parent subscription and started a new one with Canadian Family.

So far, two magazines have arrived and I read them and enjoyed it. It reminded me a bit of Today's Parent, but its stages section seemed longer and more interesting. I can't give it a real decision yet - but so far so good.

You can check the magazine out online as well at www.canadianfamily.ca

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)