Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Looks Good - Lunch Punch



H is just starting to get interested in eating sandwiches and I remember my sister-in-law talking about how my niece loves to eat sandwiches that are cut out using cookie cutters so when I saw this product it made me think of exactly of that.

The lunch punch is just like a cookie cutter but they are larger than a regular cookie cutter so it makes less waste of bread and larger pieces. Lunch Punches come in sets of cool shapes that are bound to catch any little one's attention. There are four sets: Sandwishes (princess shapes), Vroom! (transportation shapes), Critter Cutters (animal shapes) and Match and Munch (puzzle shapes). The cutters are BPA free and are dishwasher safe.

You can learn more about them online on their website at www.thelunchpunch.com and they can be purchased from many online stores as well. I found them on www.cheekymonkey.ca/LunchPunch.htm for $16.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)