Friday, August 19, 2011

Just For Moms/Looks Good - My Little Steamer


I don't know about the rest of you, but I have NO time to iron anything! My solution to ironing is to throw it back in the dryer for another 15 minutes and hope the wrinkles fall out that way.

Just this week, I saw this little contraption in my "GoodHouskeeping" magazine and thought that this might just work for me. (Yes, don't laugh at me - I subscribe to GoodHousekeeping)

My Little Steamer is a 850 watt steamer that uses tap water to give you 15 minutes of steaming power. It is an upright steamer that heats up in about 2 minutes. It comes in a variety of colours and also in a smaller mini version perfect for travelling. One nice thing about it is that you can iron things like curtains and tablecloths without even taking them down.

It sells at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $39.99, Amazon.com for about $31 and the mini version sells on The Home Shopping Network for $24 (but it is currently sold out!)

If you are looking for a wrinkle solution, I think you should check this product out! I know that I am going to investigate it further when I visit our new Bed, Bath and Beyond this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)