Friday, March 16, 2012

First Year Favourites - Graco Bumper Jumper

I LOVE our Graco Bumper Jumper.  When H was a baby we borrowed one from a friend, but for P we bought one even before she was born in anticipation of her using it.  I like it because I don't have to strap her in and it has this hard tray surrounding the entire seat so if she were to hit the door frame it would bounce off of it.  We use ours at dinner time to keep her busy (as she eats earlier than us) so then I can actually eat my meal when it is hot!

Other features of it are:
•Attaches easily to door frame

•Height adjustable

•Soft bumper

•Spring loaded, no-mar clamp

•Bounce spring with hidden safety cord

•Washable seat pad

•Two removable toys

•Tray

It is recommended for use for babies 25lbs and under which H never even got close to but P will be there soon!  :)
If you are looking for a great activity for your little one, I would most definitely recommend getting one of these.  I have never used a Jolly Jumper before, but my friend who has one says that mine is so much easier!

We purchased ours from Winners for $20, but I am sure you can find them just about anywhere!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)