Monday, March 26, 2012

Looks Good - Wonder Bumpers




How many of you have worried about putting up those bumper pads that come with your crib sets?  I know that I gave in with both my kids as they were moving around so much and hitting their heads off of the rails that I just couldn't take it any more.

Well I think that Go Mama Go Designs might have just solved that problem!  They have created a new product called the Wonder Bumper.  The wonder bumper is an individual cover for each of the bars in your crib.  This allows good air flow to your baby while also protecting their little noggins from the hard wood.

Although these are such a good idea - they seem a bit pricey to me!  A 2 pack sells for about $10, a 24 pack for $97 and a 38 pack for anywhere from $165 to $209.  They come in a variety of colours and themes and also have many coordinating items such as swaddle blankets, crib sheets, dust ruffles, window valences, etc.

The store has a free shipping policy for orders over $150 - which wouldn't be hard to meet with these prices!

Check them out at Go Mama Go Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)