Sunday, April 29, 2012

Toddler Favourites - VTech Write and Learn Touch Tablet


For Christmas, H received a VTech Write and Learn computer from my brother and sister-in-law.  I must admit, that I was a bit hesitant to introduce a computer to him at such an early age (as I do not want him addicted to computer games) but after hearing how it worked I changed mind instantly.

The Write and Learn Tablet helps preschoolers learn their letters (uppercase and lower) and shapes.  It has 5 different play modes and a "pencil" that they use to practice writing their letters and drawing their shapes.  It also has a touch screen for many of the activities too!

His favourite activity right now is the Guess The Letter game where a letter is being shown, only partly, and he has to try to figure out which letter it is and then push it on the keyboard.  Just from doing this he has learned almost all of his letters and can easily recognize them in print all around us.

He has also just started doing the letter writing practice and I was pleasantly surprised to see that he could already print many letters such as H, C and D.

If you are looking for something like a computer for your little one, but a bit more educational than many others out there, than I would highly recommend trying the VTech Write and Learn Touch Tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)