Monday, April 2, 2012

Toddler Favourite - Potty Flip

Once again I found this cool product on one of my discount websites.  The Potty Flip is a disposable potty that folds up small enough to be stored in your glove compartment or in your purse.  The great thing about it is that it is biodegradable so you don't feel so bad about using it and then throwing it away.

We are just starting to get into potty training but I know that a lot of my friends have had to stop alongside the road for a quick potty while driving from here to there.  Some friends even keep a plastic potty in the car with them for these emergencies.  This would solve everyones problems.  I think it would also be good for places like the beach or long walks where a bathroom just isn't available.

My first worry was would it hold my little H, but it says that it can support up to 75lbs!!!!  Supposedly you just unfold it and it is ready to go.  It comes with a bag that holds "the mess" and then you just seal it up and throw it all away!!

I found it on a few American online stores, but had no luck finding it here in Canada.  It sells online for about $7.99 for a set of 3.
Learn more about it by checking out Potty Flip USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)