Saturday, March 19, 2011

Looks Good - Chic Couture Boutique















I have been doing a lot of searching on etsy lately and there are a lot of neat handmade items available there. This particular American company makes personalized ties on onesies, bibs and t-shirts.

I just love the sets above with the Big Brother/Little Brother or the Big Brother/Little Sister ties! I cannot wait to find out what this little one is so I can order one of these sets!

They also specialize in tie shirts for holidays, like Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day and their products range anywhere from $8 to $25 ($40 something for sets).

Check out their items at www.etsy.com/shop/ChicCoutureBoutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)