Monday, March 28, 2011

Toddler Favourite - IKEA Children's Table


H is at the age now where he doesn't want to sit in his booster chair but in a big chair like mommy and daddy. So, for his BDay, on the suggestion of us, my parents picked him up his own little boy table from IKEA.

I just love this table for a few reasons: #1 it is cheap ($29.99 for all 3 pieces) #2 it is simple and plain (goes with any decor) and #3 it is easy to clean. The table and 2 chairs are made from pine and the table top and seats are painted fibreboard. H loves to colour and play on it as well as eat his snacks and small meals on it.

If you are looking for a cheap, yet sturdy, table set for your little one I would highly recommend getting one of these instead of investing the big bucks on one of those themed ones that your child will just tire of.

Check it out at http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/50178411

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)