Monday, March 21, 2011

Looks Good - Shady Baby


I came across this product awhile ago and thought it looked pretty neat. Shady Baby is a parasol (umbrella) that clips on to your stroller.

The website says it:
•is made with bold and vibrant colors with retro accents
•is a UV-protected parasol: SPF 50+
•is easily adjustable in three places
•blocks the sun from any direction
•just clips on and cruise

It is also made of waterproof material and can bend in two different directions to help block the sun from any direction. It is available is 6 different prints (most of which are girly). It also fits many strollers and a list of compatibility can be found on their website.

It looks like a neat and trendy idea, but not one that I am going to try as I have already purchased my Buggy Bubble which does the same things as well (and protects from bugs).

You can check out the Shady Baby at www.shadybaby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)