Saturday, October 1, 2011

Favourite Websites - Card Swap


Alyssa shares a new website that she has come across:

"I'm not sure if you've heard of this site (my cousin told me about it and I was reminded about it through a "Mom's Night In" event on facebook). On this site you can purchase gift cards at a discounted price. You can also sell unwanted gift cards but I have only purchased. I received my gift cards in the mail within a few days (they don't charge for shipping) and when I had a small problem with my email address (I made a type-o creating my account), customer service was incredibly helpful!

They have gift cards from clothing stores, restaurants, gas stations, etc. It is a Canadian site so most of the gift cards are Canadian. Some cards have great deals, some don't have the greatest discount, but if you shop at these places anyways, the few dollars saved can really add up! I just bought a Boston Pizza $25 gift card and am getting a $10 gift card for free :)"

This sounds like a great site, Alyssa, thanks for sharing it with us!

I am on my way to check it out right now, www.cardswamp.ca ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)