Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Other Favourites - Whimsical Creations


While creeping on Facebook this afternoon I came across a post that a friend, Katie, had written about this company Whimsical Creations. I followed her link and was pleasantly surprised by what I found!

The artist makes things like birth announcements, birthday invitations, save the date (wedding) cards, Christmas cards, and my favourite - personalized wall art. She does all of the creative work, saves it as a digital file and you download it and print it off yourself. How easy?

Today I ordered P one of her cute monogrammed wall art pieces. She custom makes it to your specifications, sends you a proof, you make changes or approve it and then she sends you the actual digital file that you can then print off yourself at a picture store (e.g., Costco, Blacks). For any of the cards, you just send her the pics you would like on them and it is the same process.

This is exactly what I have been looking for for Peyton's room and I am so excited to get the final product.

Two other reasons that I am excited about this company is that I love to support independent businesses and it is Canadian!

Check out her great work on etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/cmalinowski3 or on her webpage at www.whimsicalcreations.ca

She also has a facebook page: www.facebook.com/WhimsicalCreations#!/WhimsicalCreations.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)