Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bedtime Favourites - Weeurban Sleep Sacks



During the winter I always worry about if my kids are warm enough while sleeping. In both of their rooms we keep a heater, but I also worry about being covered. H hates sleeping with blankets so we have to tiptoe into his room late at night and cover him up while he is sleeping, with P it is a bit easier as she wears a sleep sack.

I am constantly looking at different sleep sacks and right now I am using a Halo one for P at night and during the summer I used a lighter muslin one by Aden and Anais.

Weeurban makes these cute, modern and organic sleep sacks that look amazing! They come in bright fabrics with a modern picture just on the bottom corner.

Some other features are:

-Made from a blend of Organic cotton and Bamboo Viscose
-Unisex designs
-Lead and nickel free snaps
-Fitted neck and roomy sleeves
-Machine wash and tumble dry
-Duo-sliding zipper that opens at the bottom allowing for quick and easy diaper changes

Another plus is that they are a Canadian product.

Their sleep sacks come in 3 sizes: 0-6 mths, 6-18 mths and 18-36 mths and two different togs 1.0 and 1.5.

They sell online for $49.99, which I think is pretty reasonable, and shipping in Ontario is $7.95.

They also sell rompers, blankets and shopping cart covers.

Check them out at:
www.weeurban.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)