Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just Gabbing - Top 10 Favourites of 2011

I have been meaning to do this all month and I just either never have the time or I have forgotten, so here it is, my Top 10 Favourites that I blogged about in 2011!  These are things that I have actually used that I just could not have lived without this year!

Click on each link to read my original blog on the item!

1.  Boso Buddies (First Year Favourites) - my favourite baby item right now.  I use it at least 4 times a day and get very frustrated when my husband doesn't tie the car seat straps back with it!  :)  Makes life so much easier!

2.  Buggy Bubble (Summer Favourites) - a definite summer must have for babies in their car seats.  I used mine at the zoo and on the beach.  It even fit over my bouncy chair!

3.  Little Monkey Doodles (Canadian Favourites) - I just love the signs that she has created for my kids' doors!

4.  Folding Potty Seat (Bathtime Favourites) - I keep this item in my diaper bag, comes in very handy when you are at a store or someones house who does not have kids.

5.  BabyTrend Sit and Stand Stroller (Other Favourites) - I love this stroller and so do my kids!  Makes getting around with 2 so much easier!

6.  SnuggyBaby Wet Bags (Summer Favourites) - I use these every time we go swimming.  Each member in my family has one!  Fits a large beach towel and your swimsuit!

7.  Etsy (Favourite Websites) - my go to website when I am looking for something in particular that is handmade.  I have made many purchases from here and spend a great deal of my time surfing the different shops!

8.  Wrapeaze (Little Girl Favourites) - perfect for when you are just going from the car to stroller, quick and easy to put on and cute too!

9.  25 Clever Ideas to Make Life Easier (Favourite Tips) - so many great ideas and I still have many to implement in my home!  If only we could all be so organized!

10.  Bath and Body Works Lip gloss (Just for Moms) - I love this lip gloss.  I keep one in my car and one in my diaper bag.  When you just need a hint of something, this is perfect!

So there you have it, my Top 10 of 2011.  What are some of the things on your Top 10?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)