Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two Product Updates



So, my BuckleyBoo teddy arrived yesterday and H seems pretty interested in it. He gets a bit frustrated as he is having a bit of a hard time getting the buckles done up. But he likes to hug and kiss it and call it his teddy - I guess the buckling will come.

My sleep trainer and night light from MyBabyZoo also came yesterday and H loves the turtle night light. He walks around with it and says, "Turtle, turtle." It is a bit harder than I expected, but he likes to push on the shell and turn it on. It has two brightnesses and 4 timer lengths, so I like that.

All in all I am happy with the purchases.... the sleeptrainer clock is for Christmas, so I will let you know about that then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)