Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Favourite Books - I'm a Big Brother


With our little one arriving in just two short days - I was reminded of this book that my mother-in-law bought H that he just loves - "I'm a Big Brother".

It is a great book for those parents who don't know what they are having as the baby in the story is gender neutral and just referred to as "Baby" instead of he or she. H loves to listen to the story and it is a great opportunity for us to discuss what it is going to be like once his baby arrives.

If you are expecting and you already have a little boy then I would highly recommend picking up this book to share with your little guy about the upcoming arrival of your new baby.

The author Ronne Randall has also written a girl version, I'm a Big Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)