Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Looks Good - RoSK Organic UPF 30 Sun Cover




Here again is another product that I have seen being sold on one of my discount sites. RoSK Organic UPF 30 Sun Cover. (Rain or Shine Kids)

This is a lightweight blanket made from breathable organic cotton. It is UPF 30+ that keeps baby safe from harmful UV rays. It is ideal for babies, 0-6 months old, who are not supposed to wear sunblock. It can tie to strollers, car seats, and carriers to provide all day sun protection.

The blankets are white but come with different coloured trims: pink, blue, orange or brown. They sell online on their website for $30, but are often up on those discount sites for half price.

RoSK also sells items like rain gear, burp pads and bibs.

Check out their products at www.rainorshinekids.com

I don't have one of these yet, as I have the Buggy Bubble for my new arrival, but I am considering getting one of these as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)