Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feeding Favourites - Tie Chair


Here is another neat product that I came across on my discount websites. It is called a Tie Chair and takes the place of a highchair. The website says that it is ideal for travelling as it fits easily into a diaper bag and is great for places where you cannot get a highchair. The Tie Chair is made completely out of fabric with no plastic or metal buckles. It is also machine washable! It comes in a variety of fabrics and can be tied either in the front or the back. It sells for $38.

I have no experience with this chair, but thought it would be a neat gift for that mom who just seems to have everything. Have any of you ever heard of it?

You can find out more about the Tie Chair by visiting:
http://www.tiechair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)