Saturday, October 23, 2010

Favourite Updates - Mabel's Labels and Dapper Snappers



I just wanted to update you on two products that I had recently mentioned on the site, but have just recently purchased.

I love, love, love my Mabel's Labels. I especially like them for H's sippy cups as I send one with him to daycare and some of the other little ones have the same one so the label makes it easy for my daycare provider to figure out whose is whose. I have put my cups in the dishwasher many times already and the labels look just like they did when I first put them on. I bought them in a multi-pack that also came with labels for shoes, clothing and some bag tags. LOVE THEM!
www.mabel.ca

The other product is Dapper Snappers. They are sort of belt that just loops around the back of a pair of pants. They make changing much easier than using a belt as there is no undoing in the front. H is a tiny guy so these come in very handy as most of his jeans are too big in the waist. I think that this is a great idea and will especially come in handy when we are potty training as a belt would make it difficult for both of us to undo in time.
www.dappersnappers.com

Check both of these products out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)