Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Favourite - Melissa and Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Srinkler


Thanks Kim for being the first to reply to my request for summer favourites!

She shares that her little A just loves this sprinkler.

I went directly to the Melissa and Doug website and was amazed by all the new toys they have! There is a whole line for Sunny Patch Outdoor Toys - with their bright colours and designs they would attract any little one. When you click on an actual toy you not only get a description and price, but there is also a rating from other buyers (I love when stores have this feature). This particular sprinkler gets a 5 star rating!

The Melissa and Doug site is currently offering free shipping on orders over $75 and they are also hosting a contest where you can win $50 worth of Sunny Patch items http://blog.melissaanddoug.com/2010/05/25/giveaway-win-a-50-sunny-patch-gift-pack/comment-page-1/#comment-17919

Check out their website at www.melissaanddoug.com.

I also checked out the ToyRUs site, but I could not find the sprinkler on it, but sometimes not everything that they offer in the store is on their website.

Thanks again, Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)