Monday, May 30, 2011

Favourite Toys - Manhattan Wood Toys






Tamara shares:

"I really love the wooden Manhattan Toys. They are very clever and well constructed and non-toxic. All of their plastic toys are BPA free."

Tam, I am familiar with the Manhattan Toys, but not so much their wood selections. I love their black and white toys and one of my all-time favourites (and Hs) was The Winkle. It is a plastic toy with all these loops and a square rattle in the middle. It was super easy for him to hold on to as it had so many loops, the colours were nice and bright and you could even put it in the fridge and cool it off for teething.

I was on their website this evening and was surprised to see that they also sold Fraggle Rock dolls. Is Fraggle Rock on its way back? It was one of my all-time fave shows when I was little.

You can check out all of their toys at www.manhattantoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)