Saturday, May 28, 2011

Other Favourites -Family Stickers.com


OK, so it may be a little corny, but I really like those cute stick family figures that you see on the back windows of peoples cars. I did some searching online and found many websites that offer them, but the one with the best selection and price was www.familystickers.com.

The neat thing about this website is that you can personalize each sticker to somewhat look like a member in your family. There are a variety of hair styles, accessories and body styles to choose from. You can also add pets and other unique embellishments.

They sell for about $19 for a family of 4 - which to me is pretty reasonable! The shipping is about $15 - kinda pricey but maybe worth it since you can really personalize all of the items.

This company also sells stickers for items like travel mugs, stamps and stationery, clothing, wall stickers, magnets and other types of custom stickers. These would make great gifts as well!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to order some from here as my husband came home with a set of basic ones from Canadian Tire and I didn't have the heart to tell him I had already decided on something else. Maybe I will order a mug, or the magnets, or address labels? The set from CanTire sold for about $12 if you are interested in that option as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)