Sunday, May 1, 2011

Just for Mom - LyziWraps


Gift wrapping is not something that I am known for - actually I am known for my bad gift wrapping- so when I saw these advertised on one of my baby sites I thought they were pretty cool.

LyziWraps are reusable gift wrap bags that are adjustable to fit many sized gifts. They are made from durable nylon fabrics and are washable as well. They come in a variety of colours and sizes and can also be purchased in a combo set that includes four sizes of wraps (xs, s, m, l) and gift cards. Lyziwraps are also available in silk.

The combo set sells for $25 and the individual bags sell for $6-$9.

You can check them out at www.lyziwraps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)