Friday, May 13, 2011

First Year Favourites - Baby Elephant Ears



I had seen this product awhile back on one of my sites, but it was just up again last night on www.babysteals.com and it reminded me that I had not yet posted about it.

Baby Elephant Ears is a multi-use headrest that supports a baby's head and neck. They are supposedely great for places like strollers, carseats, swings, change tables, etc., but are not meant to be used in the crib for sleeping.

They come in a variety of prints, require no attachments or straps and are machine washable. You can purchase them on their own for $21.95 and coordinating blankets can also be purchased to make a gift set.

You can read and find out more about Baby Elephant Ears at www.babyelephantears.com

They seem like a neat idea, not sure if I am quite sold on them yet though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)