Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You


One year ago today, 2488 hits and 175 posts later, I want to thank all of you for sharing your favourites with all my readers and for coming back again and again to see what new things I have posted.

I receive many comments from friends and coworkers about how I do it - work full time, take care of my family and find time to write this blog, but I love it and it gives me something to do in my evenings! (I can't just watch TV; I need to multitask so this was the perfect solution!)

I hope to keep this blog going for a long time and hopefully you enjoy visiting it from time to time and actually find some of the things I post useful!

Keep the favourites coming, please! and Thanks Again!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)