Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just For Moms -Bath and Body Works Lipgloss


I am a big Bath and Body Works hand soap fan, but was surprised to hear from my gf Dawn that their lip gloss was great too! I know the store is called Bath AND Body Works, but I always think of them more so as a soap type of store.

Just the other day when I was in there I remembered Dawn's suggestion and took a look in their makeup section and was surprised to see such a big selection of lip glosses. I ended up picking a pinkish one for $7.00. I was still a bit doubtful of its "wonderfulness" as I paid the price and left the store. BUT as soon as I opened it and gave it a try I was surprised - it was GREAT! It went on smooth, looked good and tasted great as well! It is a thicker lip gloss that has some colour in it and I have been using it every day since.

Thank you, Dawn, for the suggestion!

If any of you are looking for a good lip gloss to carry around in your purse this summer I would definitely suggest trying one of Bath and Body Works varieties! Right now they have a special, buy 2 get 1 free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)