Sunday, July 3, 2011

Favourite Websites - Bargainmoose.ca


Bargainmoose is a website devoted to posting printable coupons, sales, freebies and deals in Canada. Every day many deals are posted for you with amazing savings for all kinds of products. They do the legwork for you - all you need to do is read a bit about the deal and then follow the link to the mentioned website. For example, the past few posts were for sales at Photobooks, ToysRUs, American Apparel and Puma.

I would suggest you subscribe to it so that every time they update the site an email with the deal is sent to you. I "follow" it through blogger.com and the updates are then posted under the "Blogs I Am Following" section. I believe they also have a Facebook page that you could like and follow as well.

If you are an avid online shopper like me, you will find this website absolutely addicting!

Check it out at www.bargainmoose.ca!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)