Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Other Favourites - Babytrend Sit N Stand



My Sit N Stand stroller is the one thing that I have been using the most since bringing little P home two weeks ago. At least once I day we are out and about and using it - either in the yard or out for walks. H just loves his "big boy" seat and it is so easy for him to get in and out of quickly. We also use it just in the front yard for P to sit in and then when an impromptu walk down the path hits us - we are ready to go. On Monday, I took it to the local zoo and it was easy to get in and out of the vehicle (for Dawn as I am not allowed to lift anything yet) and it was also easy to maneuver around!

I can't imagine what I would do without it and I look forward to all of the other places that we can use it. Next month I will be heading to TBay to visit my family and I know that it will make life with two kids (and just myself) much easier in the airport.

If you are expecting your second and your first is extremely mobile I would HIGHLY suggest you pick yourselves us one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)