Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bathtime Favourites - Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream


Christine shares that one of her favs is Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream:

"It soothes and relieves dry skin - even eczema - I use it now too since it is about $2 cheaper than the same size in the adult cream."

A lot of my mom friends recommend the Aveeno products. Just lately, when H's bottom was so bad, a friend suggested I use the Aveeno Baby Soothing Bath Treatment. H also has very sensitive skin and seemed to be reacting to the sunscreen I was using, so another mom suggested I try their baby sunscreen.

Thank Chris, I will have to pick up a bottle the next time I am at the drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)