Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Feeding Favourites - Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons


When H started eating baby food, like with most things, I tried out a variety of different spoons to see which ones he liked the best - our verdict the Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons. What I liked about these ones were, number 1, that they were BPA free. I also liked the size of the actual tip of the spoon and how it felt in my hand. I tried a few metal stem spoons and just didn't like how heavy and hard they felt. The tip of the spoon was also softer so it wasn't so rough going into his mouth. Lastly, of course, I liked the colours they came in. I purchased a pack of 6 from Walmart for about $5 - fairly easy on the wallet also!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin, I do love these spoons so much. Great handle and easily washed in the dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)