Friday, May 28, 2010

Bathtime Favourites - Munchkin Inflatable Safety Duck Tub


Sarah shares:

"I absolutely loved my Munchkin bath tub.

http://www.munchkin.com/products/detail.html?pID=168§ion=prodCategories&ID=10000&li=1

I used it for both kids, and they both loved it. It has a skid resistant bottom, soft sides and it's super cheap - like $15 at Walmart. :) "

What a cute tub, Sarah, and it looks like sooo much fun! (and safe too!) A definite alternative to the bath ring I posted a few days ago.

When I checked out the site, I also saw that this tub has won an award, the iParenting Winner Award.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)