Friday, May 21, 2010

Feeding Favourite - Nursing Cover


Kristy shares:

This is for nursing mothers. I know there are a lot of different versions of this nursing cover, but it's a nursing cover that has a slight curve at the top, so you can keep your eye on your little one hands free. I love it! The girl that runs the online company lives in a small town about 20 min away from Winnipeg, called Anola and like you mentioned before, it is always nice to support the smaller businesses. The company is called Bambino and Sprout and the website is bambinosprout.com
These nursing covers go for $32.00 plus tax, but right now on her website they are $25 + tax.

Thanks Kristy I know that I a lot of new moms will be interested in these!

1 comment:

  1. I love these covers, they are nice and big, with a light weight fabric that hangs nicely over me and baby while not overheating us, it is beautiful too. A total must have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)