Friday, May 21, 2010

Feeding Favourite - Drinking Cup Tether


Kelly shares:

"I love the Tether strap for T's water bottle and the Tether strap for her snack cup! Never have to worry about her throwing it out of her car seat while I'm driving."

I've been doing some research on these and there are many tether straps out there on the market, but the one Kelly is talking about can be bought from Toys R Us for just $7.99. (Actually Toys R Us is having a sale from May 28th - June 3rd on all of their feeding accessories so it will be on sale for 20% off) What is nice about this one is that it is made out of elastic so it can fit many different drinking containers like bottles, sippy cups and other containers.

Thanks, Kel! I don't have one of these yet, but will be running out, when the sale is on, to get one of my own.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks Kelly and Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up for down the road when she's a bit older, as it looked so useful! Thank for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)