Sunday, May 30, 2010

Safety First Angelcare Monitor


On the advice of many friends I registered for the Safety First Angelcare Monitor. I thought I was going to be one of those panicky moms who worried about everything (well I kinda am) so I went for this monitor as it had the breathing mat. When H was born and we brought him home he spent the first week sleeping in his playpen in our room. At the end of the week, I was ready to move him into his own crib, but when it came to setting up the monitor we decided against the breathing mat. A close friend (one who suggested that we purchase this monitor) convinced me that it was more of a worry to use the mat as her son always rolled off of it and set off the alarm. Even though we didn't use the breathing mat I still love this monitor. The thing I like most about it is the thermometer. I still find myself checking that the temp in his room is ok and it was especially handy when we went to my parents camp in the middle of summer where there wasn't any air conditioning. I also like the nightlight feature on it. I would say that if you are a worry wart (like me) you would benefit from buying this monitor, but if you are a pretty laid back mom - then you might want to opt for something a bit cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)