Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Feeding Favourite - Kipiis Bib Clip


I was at a shower last month and the mother-to-be received this really neat gift. Now to look at it, you would have no idea what it was, but after it was explained to me I understood it better and how it worked. The kipiis bib clip is unique as it can make any restaurant napkin, tea towel or piece of cloth into a bib. It is small, fits conveniently into your purse or diaper bag, adjustable and top rack dishwasher safe.

I have yet to pick one of these up, but think they are a neat mommy tool to carry around just in case. So far, I found them at Toys R Us and they retail for $14.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)