Friday, May 28, 2010

Granny's Favourites - Nuby Nibbler


While at work the other day, I was talking about my blog, when S, a co-worker of mine and a new grandma, told me about this new utensil her daughter was using with her grandson. It looked like a net, and it was for putting chunks of food in, like fruit and what not, and the net stopped the baby from eating any large chunks. I had purchased one of these for H, but he wasn't really into it, but I know a girlfriend of mine used hers all of the time with her little guy and he loved it! After a bit of searching on the net, I found one version of this, called The Nibbler, by Nuby. I am not sure if this is the exact version that we were talking about - but it is the same concept. This lessens the worry of moms, but allows baby to start enjoying foods he/she wouldn't otherwise be able to eat. If your little one is dying to try what you are eating, but you are nervous about giving it to them yet, perhaps you should The Nibbler for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)